FLEX-Drain helps you get the job done faster and easier, with professional grade durability and more versatility than traditional corrugated pipe. Flexible and expandable, FLEX-Drain easily bends around any obstacle, holds its shape during installation and with a simple snap, its integrated soil-tight fittings lock securely and stay connected during backfilling. This 4 in. x 25 ft. perforated pipe has spaced slits, so water drains in stages. Ideal for ground water drainage like French drains or dispersing water from flower beds. To avoid clogging the slits, use this pipe where surrounding soil is course and debris is minimal. FLEX-Drain is a complete drainage solution system that's widely compatible with virtually all traditional 3 in. and 4 in. corrugated pipe and 4 in. PVC. Technologically superior, it's made with no-break copolymers and exceeds all applicable ASTM crush standards.
- Proprietary peak and valley design offers greater surface area and a 30% higher load-bearing rating than standard corrugated pipe
- Easier to install and transport
- Perfect for tight spaces and curvy places
- Reduces the number of fittings that are needed
- Perforated pipe so water drains in stages
- Ideal for French drain in coarse soil
- Taping joints in unnecessary